BossScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Rsps BossScape Forums.

HomePlay NowVoteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Java's STAFF application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JavaC+

JavaC+

Java's STAFF application. Empty
PostSubject: Java's STAFF application.   Java's STAFF application. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:47 am

Ingame username:Java

I deserve staff because I am hard working. I know the rules practically by heart and respect my position as authority to a community. I try my hardest to be fair with situations.
I am an extremely dedicated player of any server that would give me authorization of a staff position. If i was chosen to be a admin, or moderator i would be dedicated to help new players, recruit new people and find friends that i know of to try out the server and go thoroughly in depth of the server details to make them enjoy the experience of the wonderful server of Bossscape. I would like to eventually keep, and maintain a staff position. If i was chosen for a staff position,. Thank You For Your Time To Read This.
Info: I am 16 years old, i have had over 5 co-ownerships which one was a dedicated server of over 1000+ players with 100% uptime and had maintained that status of co-ownership for over 4 months until it eventually was shut down due to capatibility issues with the owner's hosting. I have played runescape for over 5 years and played constant private servers for about 3 years and am very familiar with almost every aspect of runescape.
Back to top Go down
Like a boss

PostSubject: Re: Java's STAFF application.   Java's STAFF application. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:52 am

Really nice application, You got my support.
Back to top Go down
Alex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Java's STAFF application.   Java's STAFF application. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 11:22 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://bossscape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Java's STAFF application.   Java's STAFF application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Java's STAFF application.
Page 1 of 1