BossScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Rsps BossScape Forums.

HomePlay NowVoteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Google's Admin application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Google...

Google's Admin application Empty
PostSubject: Google's Admin application   Google's Admin application EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:52 pm

Hello all I'm hoping to play with you all soon and heres my app
1. What is your name in-game: Google
2.What is your name irl: Justin
3.What makes you think you have a good spot making the staff list or what could you do to help?: I think i can be a good Mod/Admin because i am a very good listener all i do is help if you have a suggestion and your new and you want to make a suggestion let me know and ill be trying to get your suggestion asap if it goes by Cody or Godus5
4. How old are you: I'm 15
5. What can you do for the community: I can help the most as possible if you have a problem with me we can solve it 1 on 1 if not ill try to be nice to the person in the argument but if you start to swear at me or the staff about the spot then we will have to get more deeper in the situation.
6. Have you ever been staff before?: Yes i have I have been Mod 5 times and Admin 2 times.
7.Tell me about yourself: I am 15 i love to play soccer and RSPS alot i am nice and a good listner if you want to talk to me about the server or anything else i will not ignore the only thing i might do is probably help the people in need then and their but other than that i would help you to solve your problems.
8. Where did you hear us from: Runelocus
Thank you for taking the time to read my application sorry it was long thank you if you take it under consideration and if you need me to change anything i will do so and again thanks and see you around

-Goooooooooooooogle:P
Back to top Go down

Google's Admin application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BossScape :: Staff Application *Closed*-
Jump to: