BossScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Rsps BossScape Forums.

HomePlay NowVoteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bonus´s staff aplication for new server.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
b0nus

Bonus´s staff aplication for new server. Empty
PostSubject: Bonus´s staff aplication for new server.   Bonus´s staff aplication for new server. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 7:55 am

Hello, my name is Koen, I am 17 years old and I live in Holland (UTC +1). The most of you know me as b0nus. And I decided today to post this moderator application.

I think I would be a good moderator because I am a fun guy to talk to, but I will punish people when I have to.

I am also fair. For example: a friend of mine is breaking a rule and I will punish him by jailing or warning him. If a random guy is breaking the same rule, I will punish him in the same way as I punished my friend!

I also have been moderator on other servers before. And if there is one thing that I've learned about being a moderator, proof is the most important thing there is. When you punish someone even if it is a jail for 10 minutes, get proof! Otherwise people will see me as a joke, and they won't listen anymore, what turns into rule-breaking.

I hope this application will convince you why I should get moderator.

Greetings, B0nus

PS. Posted this again, to know I am applying for staff in new server too.
Back to top Go down

Bonus´s staff aplication for new server.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BossScape :: Staff Application *Closed*-
Jump to: