BossScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Rsps BossScape Forums.

HomePlay NowVoteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hisoka's Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hisoka

Hisoka's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Hisoka's Mod Application   Hisoka's Mod Application EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 9:32 am

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is David, My in-game name is Death, and I have just started playing on this server, However I have already helped out many newcomers on this server because I know The Logistics of Private Servers. I know the places most servers have and before I even start to train on a new server I walk around first and check everything out to get familiar to the new server and all of its custom places and shops and such. I alos look over the server for any glitches that I have encountered in previous servers to make sure the staff knows.

I have been a mod, an admin, a co-owner and an owner of Private servers before, But no matter how many times I become a member of a staff the servers always seem to fail due to bad management. This server seems very concrete and I would Love to be a member of it. You will not regret my addition to the staff.

Also even if I do not get staff it will not stop me from being a loyal member of this server and helping out where need be. I have alot to offer and You will see this over time. I hope you decide on me tho. Very Happy

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
David-A.K.A. Death and Hisoka
Back to top Go down

Hisoka's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BossScape :: Staff Application *Closed*-
Jump to: