BossScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Rsps BossScape Forums.

HomePlay NowVoteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

B0nus' introduction.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
b0nus

B0nus' introduction. Empty
PostSubject: B0nus' introduction.   B0nus' introduction. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 8:06 am

Hello people, I am Koen aka. B0nus, I live in Holland and I like to play RSPS. Especially now because girlfriend broke up, so I need some distraction, I hope you guys can help me with that :). Ohhh and I am playing this server already for a while.

Greetings, b0nus
Back to top Go down
S U O M I

PostSubject: Re: B0nus' introduction.   B0nus' introduction. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 1:02 pm

Well, i'm ... and i play on this server since today, and guess what, i'm dutch too Razz
I'm 17 years old and the reason why i'm still talking in english is because this is an english forum lol
But add me ingame maybe? My ign is the same as on the forums Smile

Btw. I fully support you for getting in touch with the mod/admin rank Smile You're such a friendly person according to all the messages i saw from you on the forums.

Greetings S U O M I
Back to top Go down
Matt

PostSubject: Tank u upp is matt   B0nus' introduction. EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 3:27 pm

Hello server this is your co-owner Matt and im hear to talk alittle about what I am like in game and out of it.

Out of game:
1. Live in the US
2. Age:16
3. Like to participate in just about anything, played football for 7 years.
4. Like to focus on forums trying to make it as easy as possible for newcomers to join and be a part of our community

Ingame:
1. I like to be really helpful when trying to help our community as much as i can atleast.
2. I don't mind being talked to unless i am doing something whether its with forums or with the Owner Alex.
3. I try to make participation a key in the server so we all can be a fun well mannered community.
4. *My main one*, i like to see support for newcomers when i can't help them, by seeing my veterans do their best to give them some hands on expierence with our server.

And thats it if you have any problems well... to bad thats me brah ;P
Back to top Go down
Mez Dog

PostSubject: Hello I'm Mez Dog   B0nus' introduction. EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 2:14 pm

I'm 16 years old
I play volleyball and basketball in highschool
I love to play rsps live in the U.S
I love to host
pk
run turmoil pure clans
mini for clans wars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: B0nus' introduction.   B0nus' introduction. Empty

Back to top Go down