BossScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Rsps BossScape Forums.

HomePlay NowVoteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lil G's Mod Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lil G

Lil G's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Lil G's Mod Application   Lil G's Mod Application EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Hey, my names Seth (Lil G) in game, I've been playing for almost 2 weeks, and I'm almost maxed. I'm a nice guy. I'm not rude. I'll answer everyones question as the ask them. I also have been mod on 3 other servers and admin on one, so i know what I'm doing. I know this server from head to toe now, and I'm friend with almost everyone in game now. I'm sure you've seen me around or I've talked to you. I like to host event such as PVM or massive PVP. I'm also on a lot, I can say everyday for at least 5-7 hours plus. Depending on school or if my Girlfriend wants to hang out, and I'm usually on when my friends come over. Basketball is everyday but it's only from 7-9 most days, and when i get home i can get on. I feel like im getting out of hand now, but I promise I won't be a regretful mod pick. Cya in game. (:
Back to top Go down

Lil G's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BossScape :: Staff Application *Closed*-
Jump to: