BossScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Rsps BossScape Forums.

HomePlay NowVoteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Herblore [Moderator Application]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Herblore

Herblore [Moderator Application] Empty
PostSubject: Herblore [Moderator Application]   Herblore [Moderator Application] EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 6:33 pm

Hello, My name is Luke (Herblore), 16 Year's old from London (England) , I know Application's are closed but this Application is for when it is next open in future, give's me time to build a more freindly approach with people, been here few days so starting to get what it's about.

Reasons:
I play ALOT of Runescape private server's and know alot about them (where everything is ect) and im willing to spend alot of time with this server to help the players as much to my possiblity,

I've Been Moderator on a few servers, not going to mention name's (advertising so can't),

I'm Mature and try to help people as much as i can and if i can't i find someone that can, I'm freindly, looking foward to this server's future,

+ From being a moderator from earlier servers i will know how to use commands and not to abuse and screenshot when i kick,mute,jail, someone (with reasons)

+ I'm donating soon i know this won't help me get moderator but i wanted to state that because it's helping the community,

Thanks for your time reading my application of Moderator of boss-scape.
Back to top Go down

Herblore [Moderator Application]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BossScape :: Staff Application *Closed*-
Jump to: