BossScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Rsps BossScape Forums.

HomePlay NowVoteLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ragebrid's In-Game Moderator Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ragebrid

Ragebrid's In-Game Moderator Application Empty
PostSubject: Ragebrid's In-Game Moderator Application   Ragebrid's In-Game Moderator Application EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 11:20 pm

Hello my name is Phil or Ragebrid. I think that I would make a wonderful addition to the staff team of this server. I spend a lot of time on Runescape Private servers simmilar to this one. I have been on other staff boards in all different positions, helper, moderator, admin, co owner ect.

-I enjoy helping people, it makes me feel like a better person.

-I will stay active as I always am, I am very experienced with helping people with anything from skilling, to finding a place in the server, to bossing, anything.

-I am extremely trustworthy and easy to talk to. (skype name phil.dean.123)

-I have been a mod on over 7 servers and have been trusted + respected donator on countless others.

-If you ask me to do something, I will do it. No questions asked, I am very commited and loyal.

-I may be fairly new to this server but I enjoy playing it and it is definatly a server that I think I could help greatly.

-I also have several sugguestions for this server and I may be able to help Re-Design the forums if you would like, I am great at coding.

-In all I believe that I can be benificial to this servers staff board and maybe upgrade to a forums moderator as well if I am lucky enough to be chosen.

-Thanks for reading, hope you pick me Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Ragebrid's In-Game Moderator Application
Page 1 of 1